Special Divine Encounter(Day 2) – Pastor E.A Adeboye
Tuesday, 9th February 2021
Day 2; Special Divine Encounter 2021
Ministering: Pastor Adeboye
Bible Text: Luke 7:11-15
1) All those who think they can bury you, tell them “Don’t bury me yet, help is on the way.” 1 Kings 17:8-17
2) Don’t wash your nets yet. Luke 5:1-7
Don’t write yourself off.
Dare to dream again.
Exodus 3:1 to 4:20
3) You can change the story of your family. Psalms 30:5
I decree to you my children, sympathizers won’t come to your house again.
4) God can use you to put your town or village on the world map.
What to do to become greater, and for you to make your family greater (Genesis 22:1-18):
- You must love the Lord God passionately.
Love and worship the Almighty God passionately.
- Submit to your father completely. Genesis 22:9
- You must be willing to be a first fruit sacrifice to God.
Make up your mind; if you want to be greater than your father, you don’t just give a first fruit, you make yourself a first fruit sacrifice.
Surrender yourself to be a living sacrifice to God and surrender to Jesus as your Lord and Savior.
- Lord, send help to me quickly. Let the help arrive today that Your Name may be glorified.