June 2021 Holy Communion Service
Theme: Peace Be Still
Text: John 21: 9-12
Ministering: Pastor E.A Adeboye
• Peter was in a big storm; he was worried & his future uncertain.
He had denied the Lord, and was in need of restoration & revival.
• To get him out of the storm, all the Lord said was ‘come & dine’.
• Are you worried?
The Lord is saying to you;
‘come and dine, don’t worry’
Philippians 4: 6-7, John 14:1
• Your future is settled. Isaiah 3:10
• You’re worried because you’re not even sure you’re living up to the expectations of God, or you’re just tired, the Lord is saying ‘come and dine’.
• Just stay with the Lord.
• The Lord says He will restore unto you that which is lost. Joel 2:25
• Or perhaps you need revival?
The answer to that is ‘come & dine’. Isaiah 43:19
• After Peter dined with the Lord that day he regained everything he had lost.
• You can regain all that has been lost also; just make sure you’re a true child of God.
- If you’re not yet a child of God, go before the Lord, and cry to Him for mercy.
- If you’re a backslider, ask the Lord to restore you and give you the grace to be steadfast.
When you take the bread tonight; your prayer:
- By the power in the broken body of Christ, every storm in my body must be stilled tonight.
When you drink the wine; your prayer:
- By the power in the shed blood of Jesus, every spiritual storm in my life must be stilled tonight.