Holy Ghost Service (October 2021)
Topic: Exceeding Expectations
Ministering: Pastor Adeboye
Text: Ephesians 3:20-21
- What is expectation?
• Expectation is what will happen subject to all things being equal.
• There are 2 perspectives of expectations.
- God’s perspective
- Man’s perspective
• There is nothing hard for God to do. Genesis 1:17.
- God’s Perspective
• The will of God for you is to exceed expectations. John 5:13-14
•God can heal the one that is incurable. 2 Kings 5:1-14.
• He can go beyond that and exceed the expectation of the incurable.
- God can exceed your expectations financially. Psalm 24:1, Haggai 2:8, Psalm 50:9-10, Philippians 4:19
- God can exceed your expectations not only in quantity, but also in quality. John 6:5-13, John 2:1-11
- God can exceed your expectations martially. 1 Samuel 2:20-21
- God can exceed your expectations spiritually. Psalm 23:5
• God can deliver a man and also turn him into an evangelist. Mark 5:2-20, 2 Corinthians 11:5
- Individual Perspective
• You can exceed expectations by linking up with God. Isaiah 40-28-31
- God can exceed your expectations materially. Deuteronomy 34:7
- God through you, can show the world that you as an individual can exceed expectations spiritually. Acts 5:14-16
- You can exceed expectations in spiritual gifts. 1 Corinthians 12:31
• You can have it all. It all depends on you. John 14:14, 1 Corinthians 10:31.
- You can exceed all expectations in commitment to Jesus Christ.
• You can love him so much beyond the call of duty. Acts 21:8-14
- You can exceed expectations in your consecration to Him. Philippians 3:7-11
- You can exceed expectations in prayer. 1 Kings 18:41-45.
• You want revival, you need to pray for it. 1 Thessalonians 5:17
• You can go far in everything that pertains to life if only you would Pray.
If you haven’t given your life to Jesus, do not let this service pass you by, cry to God to show you Mercy.
Tell Him to cleanse you from your sins.