DAY 1: The Siege is Over
RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2021
Ministering: Pastor E. A. Adeboye
Topic: The Siege is Over
Text: Psalm 100:1-4
• Many a-times, those who are under a siege cannot open up to others because the problem is unusual.
• When your city is besieged, the only way you can be free is to get help from outside.
- Unless help comes from outside, you cannot be free from a siege.
• The greatest help you can get is the one that comes from the Lord.
• When a city is under a siege, it affects everybody.
- You don’t contact the king nor the president.
- There is only one person to call on, and that is God.
• When you have a problem that you can’t even tell the pastor about, that is a siege.
• God is going to lift your siege this week.
• The only way the gate of heaven would open up to you is by way of thanksgiving.
• What is thanksgiving?
- Thanksgiving is a way of thanking God for what He has done for you in the past.
- God gives you air to breathe, free of charge. That’s something to be thankful of.
- Thank God He makes air free of charge.
• After entering the gate, there is the courtyard.
- If you want to enter the courtyard, you must do it with Praise.
• What is Praise?
- Praise is telling God, recounting to His Hearing what He has done before.
• It is stating His track record.
• After the courtyard, begin to Worship Him.
- What does it mean to Worship Him?
• To worship Him means to tell Him who He is.
• When you do that, He’d ask what you want Him to do for you. John 28:33-34
When you Worship Him, you won’t have to remind Him about what He needs to do. Psalm 68:1-3
• The moment you can get God to arise for you, your siege is over.
- You’re going to Thank God
- Thank Him for everything.
- Praise Him for Who He is.
- Remind Him about what He has done before.
- Worship The Lord
- Tell Him who He is to you.
Cry to the Almighty God to save your soul.
Ask Him to forgive and wash away all your sins.
Ask God to wash you clean. Ask Him to receive you into His Family.